THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, May 2, 2010

May 1, 2010





Hello my lovelies... Glad it is the weekend. Almost had me babbling & in a padded cell this week. Can't say I have ever had a week quite like it.

So, how is your Saturday going, yeah? I believe....someone owes me glitter. I like to get paid in advance for my services.

And before all you gutter minded generationals think dirty of me, I was asked to clean someone's house (as a joke, I am sure), and I accepted the request, as long as I was paid. In glitter. Don't forget, Roger!

And....I missed a game last night and by all accounts it was a sweet game, very exciting, yes, yes. Dang it.



Song Promotion of the Day

Break Your Heart by Taio Cruz feat. Ludacris



Today in History
from www.brainyhistory.com

1006 - Supernova observed by Chinese and Egyptians in constellation Lupus
1844 - Samuel Morse sends 1st telegraphic message
1873 - 1st U.S. postal card issued
1931 - Empire State Building opens in New York City
1939 - Batman comics hit street
1961 - Pulitzer prize awarded to Harper Lee for To Kill a Mockingbird



Quotes
from www.thinkexist.com

"The less routine the more life." ~Amos Bronson Alcott

“We should consider every day lost on which we have not danced at least once. And we should call every truth false which was not accompanied by at least one laugh.” ~Frederick Nietzsche


Quotes
from you

Send me quotes! You are ALL interesting! Must send quotes!





Word of the Day
from www.dictionary.com

omnific - having unlimited powers of creationg


Holidaze
from www.brownielocks.com

ahahahabananahahaha
This month is national Photo month. I have an excuse for my family's pet name for me....Papparazzi.

Today is Free Comic Book Day!



My Life is Average
www.mylifeisaverage.com

Today, I was reading MLIA and came across quite a few Waldo anecdotes. I realized that Waldo is a super ninja. normal ninjas dress in all black, Waldo doesn't have to. he wears ostentanious clothing and still manages to dissappear. MLIA

Today I found out that smiles are listed as one of the ingredients on Goldish. New favorite snack? I think so. MLIA

Today, I heard a joke. "All the bad spellers in the world untie!" I told my friends, they didn't get it. Even after I explained it. MLIA.

According to facebook my death will be caused by my neighbors blaring Hannah Montana songs.MLIA






Personal
from the life & times of jessi bean

Today I, uhh...spent too much time online, played Madagascar: The Great Escape w/my son, cleaned, and,...spent too much time online.






People of Chase
from the life & times of … you!

I am sure I missed something interesting @ work today. You must tell me.
It's more fun with your hands in the air like this!




Live…From California!!
from the adventures of SPA (my nephew & his friends)

I actually got in trouble for not posting a week's worth of dOrk fOrces. hahahahabananahaha.



Random Funnies
from www.ahajokes.com

Insult

Lets play house. You be the door and I'll slam you.





Learn from My Fail
from www.learnfrommyfail.com


If a platter of cooked salmon leaks some juice in the fridge, use paper towels to clean it up. Because one salmon-juice saturated washcloth WILL transfer that smell to every towel you own in the wash, which you’ll find out the next time you shower and press your clean face to fish-a-licious terrycloth. #LFMF.


Never assume the friend staying in your spare room is asleep. He will jump out from behind a door at 3am, when you are walking out the bathroom naked, and cause you to fall down the stairs. #LFMF

When energetically using a toilet brush inside the bowl, remember to keep your mouth shut. #LFMF



Pic Funnies
from the www.icanhascheezburger.com collection









Thank you, thank you. I am here for all eternity. Have a super Saturday!

♥jessi

0 comments:

Pages

Followers